About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2nd round - not quite like the 1st

Now I'm several days past my 2nd round of chemo. This one hit me a bit harder and seems to have zapped more energy, but I'm bouncing back.
Jamie got his hair "buzzed" on Sunday. His sister finally talked him into getting rid of the tail. HE looks cute. I'll try to post a picture soon.

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed Jamie went for the buzz! Tell him that as one who sports a short 'do, I'm proud of him. Do post a photo when you can. And get strong again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jamie!!! Is Theresa next???

    Hang in there Cheryl. You are a strong woman and WILL do this!!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in to let you know we're thinking about you! YEAH Jamie! Can't wait to see!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ♥ J, B & K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, a buzz cut seems a little long in my opinion, (darn hippies).
    Found an article this morning that I thought might be of interest Cheri. http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/05/15/ginger.chemo.nausea/index.html
    Joy (my wife) has used ginger for stomach issues before.
    - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, Dave.
    I have been chowing down on the ginger - mostly raw pickled, but also tea from chopped ginger. Seems to help me quite a bit. As do saltine crackers, and possibly acupuncture. I can tell you that putting a magnet on my belly was not good at all!

    ReplyDelete