About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Thursday, August 6, 2009

6th Chemo treatment

Had 6th Chemo treatment yesterday. Went well.
I was feeling a bit nauseous and continue to have neuropathy mostly in my feet and some in my hands.
Other than that, feeling pretty good. Do have a case of "Chemo Brain" and bit of disorientation and can't concentrate well. Probably the chemo and the path I'm using.

My check up with the DR. went well. My CA-125 is down to 9 (normal). I get scans in the next couple weeks, should show if any cancer growth - most likely not.

This is my last treatment with all 3 drugs. Starting next will just be Avastin or the placebo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy!!! Happy belated b'day! So glad to hear it was fun. I think the henna tats were a great idea...to bad it didn't work. Love the letter from your family - that was hilarious. I learned some things about you. Keep up the fight!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job persevering through the 6 chemo treatments and the news regarding your CA-125 count is great! I hope you end up getting the real Avastin and that it's a very effective drug.

    ReplyDelete