About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Monday, October 11, 2010

Good news from Doc

Doctor called me today to say that my CA-125 appears to have stabilized (was 24). Other tests look good, and I'm feeling a bit more energetic.
I think maybe the acupuncture, yoga, veggie smoothies, and taking more time to take care of myself are doing the trick.
Did a much longer than expect walk today. Checked out the new country trail loop, expecting to walk for maybe 1/2 hour. Didn't realize it was so long! Was a great day though. LA Fall is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Cheri. I'm glad to hear the news and even more glad you're feeling stronger and better. We should all do more acupuncture, yoga, veggie smoothies and take more time for ourselves no matter our situation!

    ReplyDelete