About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update

Had my CT scan and MRI yesterday.  Probably will get the results on the 26th when I see my Dr.  My platelets and red/white blood counts are down, and they wanted to do another blood transfusion.  I opted out at this time and hope to build them up on my own.  Will get blood checked later this week to see if cells are building.

The exciting thing today was Jodi getting her elbow drained.  She had here bursa sack burst and her elbow was swollen a couple inches with blood/fluid - 3 syringes full!  She is so happy to have it drained, and we no longer have to look at the "ugly" elbow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well Cheri. Tell Jodi to go easy on her body otherwise she'll end up all broken down like us when she gets to 50+!

    ReplyDelete