About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Update from Theresa, Jodi, and Jamie

We had a great visit with Cheri on Monday, but then she had a major seizure Monday night and never regained complete consciousness.  She passed away peacefully early this morning.  We (and she) really appreciated all the support and well-wishes during her 3+ year struggle.  Thank you all so much.

4 comments:

  1. My condolences to you all. Cheryl was always a special person and I will remember her always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned a lot from Cheri over the years....Today I got to learn (again) from my good friend Theresa - Love always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My deepest and heartfelt sympathies. Cheryl has been a friend for over twenty-five years. I am ddeply saddened by her loss. David Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri was a wonderful, kind, caring, energetic person who will be greatly missed by all who ever came in contact with her charismatic personality. I am sure her legacy will live on in her (and Theresa's) wonderful children. God bless you all! You are in my prayers and I will cherish forever our time as friends!
    Sharon Allen

    ReplyDelete