About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blood count up - get to do chemo #3

Oh boy! With Kay's help, I won! Got my blood count up to 2.7, so I get to do chemo tomorrow. Such joy!
I ate pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, asparagus, had acupuncture, and ran the hospital stairs just before the blood draw. Seems to have worked.

Emmy and I both get to take on the cancer killing drugs tomorrow. Emmy gets to drive, since she doesn't have to do the benadryl high.

All is well except Jamie being sick and me having a tooth infection. Antibiotics seem to have helped my tooth and rest is helping Jamie.

All take care.
Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to hear the blood count went up so you can have your third chemo session. I hope it goes well. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete