About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going for Chemo #4

Nurse told me I just passed my blood count - 1.6. So..., I get to go to chemo with Emmy tomorrow.
I'm opting out of the $400 anti-vomiting pills. I think I would rather vomit than have my brain in a haze for days. (Might change my mind after this weekend.)

Friday-Saturday is the Relay for Life at Ashley Pond.
(http://www.chamberorganizer.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=21347 )

I plan to be there Friday night. May not last long because of the chemo this week. Possibly will see some of you there.

Theresa, Jodi, and Jamie are in Ireland. Went with the Los Alamos Girls Rugby team. They are touring, playing, and attending clinics. Will be back this weekend.

I'm doing well. Getting a bit more tired at times, but still going for walks and bike rides.

Thanks to all of you for thoughts, food, and support.
Cheri

1 comment:

  1. I hope it went well and you do ok without the expensive pills!!! Call if you need anything with Theresa and the kids gone. I hope you make it to the Relay for Life!!! You rock!

    Sharon
    660-0961

    ReplyDelete