About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Last stretch!

I'm down to 4 more radiation treatments. Still kicking!
I'm quite weak, but still lifting a little dumbbell and trying to ride the indoor bike (about 2 minutes). My brain is slow but here.

Yesterday I tried shooting basketball and found my coordination is a bit off. Now I have a new daily exercise - shooting hoops.

I had a Hypnotic Healing session last night - was great. I was out for awhile - like a trance. I focuses on getting rid of the cancer cells. Think all is good.

Found out yesterday that these sores in my mouth are thrush and can be treated. (Wish I had mentioned them to the Doc a few weeks ago!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Cheri. This has been a long stretch of trips to ABQ and your strength (both physically and mentally) has been really impressive. I had no doubt about that, though. Keep up the great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of radiation is in sight! Keep strong and enjoy those hoops.

    Danise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, You're going good, and in my heart each day. :)

    ReplyDelete