About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good news - no tumors

Had MRIs of my spine and brain - no tumors detected!  Now have an appointment with a neurologist to try and figure out and help with the tailbone and leg pain and the neuropathy in my feet.  (I may be asking too much of this guy.  I hope not.)
I am taking some pain meds. which help with the pain - just hate to take this every 4 hours, but does seem to help.
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.  I really think this has helped keep me here this long.

Family went to see the Blue Man Group at Popejoy Hall.  Great Show!

3 comments:

  1. This is outstanding news Cheri!!! Congratulations! Where neurology/traditional pain mgt fails, maybe there are other things that can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news Cheri! I saw Theresa today and thought of you and thought I needed to check out your blog here. I have a mammogram this week, doing those every three weeks. I have numbness in my toes, too If you want a weird sensation, try scrubbing your toenails with a hard bristled nail brush. That is a really weird sensation! Sometimes I think taking glucosamine helps and other times I am not so sure. I have a lot of stiffness when I wake up. If I exercise, it doesn't seem to be as bad. Not sure if that is really true or just in my head. Take care!
    Love, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always cool to hear good news on your blog Cheri! Glad to hear you're getting out and went to Pope Joy for Blue Man - I've never seen a bad show there.

    ReplyDelete