About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Staying Healthy

Hi Folks.

Thanks to everyone for all the support. It is so nice to have such a kind, caring community.

FYI. Here is how I'm working to keep my body strong. (Actually been doing this for awhile, so not sure if it is working or not.)

- Drinking veggie slushes (grind broccoli, spinach, carrots, garlic, tumeric and whatever I find around the house) in a blender, then refrigerate and drink cold with a little V-8 juice.
This is actually very refreshing and has got to be healthy - give it a try!

- Qi Gong (relaxing/stretching yoga) daily - I recommend for everyone. I have a DVD called "7 Minutes of Magic"

- trying to walk a little daily

- pumping a little iron

- eating fairly healthy

- Doing "brain games" - sudoku, etc. (I'm much better at the math than the word stuff - but I'm trying - most the time I have to "cheat" at crosswords!)

- massage and acupuncture

- Today I went to someone for energy-healing. Was very relaxing

Now, if this doesn't beat the odds, not sure what will. I take anyone's bets.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great healthy regime, Cheri. We could all benefit from just half of what you're doing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete