About Me

How you can help

  • Positive Thoughts, Discussions, Prayers
  • Support for Theresa, Jodi, Jamie
  • Transportation to Abq for treatments. http://carecalendar.org/index.php 64657, 1402
  • No Flowers please

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home at last

I'm finally home - got out Sunday around noon. Just read the post about Jodi counting my staples - they are like a bunch of body piercings! I must have really been out of it on Friday when the kids were visiting!
I'm gaining strength and walking as much as I can. Get the "piercings" out later this week. Jodi and Theresa are leaving for Michigan (National Wrestling Tournament) Friday am, Theresa's sister, Barbie (who knows all about belly piercings), will be staying with Jamie and me.

Thanks so much to everyone for all the support, good wishes and thoughts. It means so much to us knowing we have friends and family to lean on.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to wear green and watch out for those pesky leprechauns!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheri! I am so glad that you were able to go home. Please know that Amanda and I are praying for you.

    P.S. It sounds like you're finally getting hip with all those piercings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back home, Cheri, and thanks for the update. It's great to see a post from you personally! Recover well so you're nice and strong for the next stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're home Cheri, so very glad you're home. Walt Allison Jack and Miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheri, so very glad to hear you are home. If you need anything at all, please let me know. If you get bored at home :) think of us at work! We are all thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete